Compatible JV5 Solvent Ink Cartridge for Mimaki Printer
Our Inks have an impressive ink quality. These brilliant colors are primarily for long-term indoor use, outdoor durability and have a unique calibration within the Roland ColorChoice driver that are Pantone certified.
1. Support high speed printing
- Ink bleeding free on media.
- Able to print in a high speed mode.
- Decreased banding and beading.
2. Anti-Alcohol resistance: Dramatically improve the anti-alcohol resistance.
3. Scratch resistance: The scratching resistance has been significantly improved in New ECO MAX ink formulation.
4. High color reproduction
5. Safety substance
6. Mild smell
7. Highly glossy
8. Light fastness of NEW ECO MAX inks are 2 years.
ECO solvent ink cartridge 440ml
Six color: C M Y K LC LM
Use for: Roland Soljet ProIII, Versaart RS640/540, Versacamm VP540/300/SP540V/300
1. Storage Conditions
Temperature: 15-35 ° C
Ink and cleaning solutions should always be kept away from heat, sparks, and flames.
Shelf life: 12 months under preferred conditions.
2. Printing Conditions
- Optimum temperature: 15-35 ° C
- Relative humidity: 25%-70% (non-condensing)
Printer temperature conditions
- Pre-heat: 40-43 ° C
- Printing heat: 38-40 ° C
- Dryer heat: 45-48 ° C